Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Electrocoagulation Of The Cervix

Important Notice. Loading

Hi all LA people.

Well, this post is to inform you that after receive and consider any advice or opinions and even criticism in some ways destructive algunxs comrades or persons with respect to this case and having reflected on the subject (something that led me to pose since I started this project, even when I blogcindario staying in), I finally decided to cut the tap to morbidity, the cyber and police and newspaper leaks and so I decided to definitely close the entrance to comments.

Therefore, from now may not be published comments on the entries and I regret to say that neither can read existing. With this, I do not intend to restrict freedom of expression of one and please, if someone feels ofendidx or molestx by this decision, I'm sorry but I think given the circumstances and especially after a cop (or a person at least be identified as such) metiese a stupid comment on one of the entries on the case of Patricia Heras, I decided that passage of this space serves to feed the show media to comment on anónimx you never know who from, questionable contributions, clear lack of respect (a Nazi salute to one day said "Viva Jitler", but with H, asshole) and others moved on.

Anyway, without further ado, I send my greetings to all those people around the world you still visiting this blog. Thank you very much.

Viva anarchy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment