Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sean Cody Brock Trailer

active abstention in the CSO The gatonera (Madrid)

Hi all LA.

Today I bring you some info on the conference organized by active abstention varixs Madrid beat of the end of May in the squatted Social Centre The gatonera, Calle Amistad # 9, Vista Alegre.

The program is as follows:

Saturday May 21, 2011

At 16:00 there will be a vegan tapas to accompany two concert.

one hand, touch Entröpiah, grindcore from Segovia with many reminiscences of crust that has out two jobs. The first, entitled "Self-Destruction", released in 2004 with a still somewhat basic training and the second, "many lives", which was still at the beginning of this year and honestly, my opinion is a blockbuster disc, self-released in the study of guitarist (The Entröpiah recordings) and with new members in the band, which focused the band sound much more extreme. In short, bills with a mixture of poetry and agony that I at least I freak.

I leave an example to whet your appetite.


No one listens ... these stories ... I am the únicx ... who believes ... in my ... Life lie !!... this is not what I promised ... dreams, myths destroyed and love ... I wanted more than life .. while shouting a thousand times that I left her ... and nothing prevents me from dying in increasingly .. swallowing or eight hours ... and that smile on your face ... or eight hours of consuming ... and that smile on your face ... or eight hours of sleep ... and that smile on your fucking mouth ... will not let me sleep ... I will break that mouth ... mismx perdidx me ... be infamous this great city ... I have her only ... my only heat ... my only sorry ... nothing can happen ... nothing can be worse ... Redemption ... inject ... in ... my ... heart !!... just me and my forgiveness ... me and my forgiveness ... just me and my forgiveness ... finally out ... out of here and out of me ... away from it all ... a thousand miles into the sky ... in my veins flows the end ... pura vida

concert will also Accident, punk rock band with female vocals from Getafe vegan that despite not having heard much, have a couple of tracks on their myspace they do not sound bad, while maintaining Do You Mismx spirit punx something that many of us unfortunately seem to have forgotten today.

I leave your myspace if you want to give him a hearing: click here.

After the brief, at about 19:00 in the evening will give way to a lecture under the theme "parliamentary government and active abstention", where he discussed the issue of how to vote abstention can help or hurt the anti-authoritarian struggle.

After finishing the talk, around 20:30 we cantautorxs varixs performance of the anti-authoritarian struggle comprometidxs all accompanied by an arbor free vegan fill the stomach:

Peeling Onions (Santurce)


Héctor Nenófilus (Madrid)


Naturabellum (Palencia)


The other mug (Cáceres)


KAF (Madrid)

Nothing more, invite all LA to participate and attend the conference. I know

It goes without saying but just in case, do not allow or tolerate sexist, racist, homophobic, speciesist, authoritarian or in any way discriminate or look down on otrx individux, whether of race, species, sex or any form.

Also, is not allowed either drug in space so that we ask all LA to achieve a non-smoking and no alcohol (among other substances, buenxs entendedorxs, few words.)

integrity benefits achieved during this event will go towards legal expenses varixs encausadxs compas in the context of anti-authoritarian struggles and to fund future self-managed projects.

leave the lineup, do click over to see better

0 comments:

Post a Comment