Monday, November 29, 2010

Ichigo And Orihime Doujinshi Free

World Conference / Symposium


On Saturday 27 November, the Women's Association Gordexola Bilbao, invited me to give a talk on my work with the participation of women in the association by pooling the different concerns and opinions about each of the topics presented works. I loved especially the assistance of the public from 9 years to 70 and see the different reactions! .

was an interesting meeting in which I could also pick up the active participation of a different audience that the work is directly in the street, a public that approaches the work from a thoughtful look amazing and providing valuable data. Phrases like

"... all we have a Katy Salinas inside!" or "... your work and make an impact at first one says, no, I do not belong to that profile of a woman! because they do not want to recognize reality, but then you realize that much of what we have are behaviors that we all ... " and even some women told personal anecdotes that reminded him of the scenes he was planning, as well as the smiles ( and laughter) accomplices throughout the talk.

I'm always excited this part of the job and is one of the greatest satisfactions I can get with what I do. It was a pleasure to travel there and share with this group of women so active and interesting. Thanks to all!.


0 comments:

Post a Comment