Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rocket Chef Culinare Hasznalata

RNE3



This morning I discovered the brilliant program Carne hangover which I declare an unconditional fan from now! Julia Varela

contacted me for an interview in a program to be devoted to women, and after an incredible entry Javier Gallego and an improvised fight between two women inspired by my last work "sale" began the program as it could be otherwise, provoking reactions from listeners. Javier

interviewed me and talk about my livings, women and art ... Thanks to all the team of "Raw Meat"!

Here you have the audio of the program (it is worth listening to everything, but the interview starts around minute 31).

(and included an article by Ignacio Belinchón, a partner at Norman Broadbent recognized consultant, which is very enlightening on women's attitudes in working life, only reading this to not only make you want to do a performance but a thousand! !.)

"Raw afternoon! ";-)




0 comments:

Post a Comment