Monday, June 21, 2010

What Size Notch For A 13 X 13 Ceramic Tile

article in the Salinas Public

Public Journal included an article on draft Katy Salinas and other formats to play with fiction and disseminated through the Internet faster.


The author, Delia Rodriguez, raises interesting questions about the use of "fake" noting that the art of lying has always existed and will exist in the media, photography, advertising and especially today in social networks.


also cites examples of other authors who have used fake artistic purposes, such as Hernan Casciari and his famous "blogoliteratura" or the historic and famous case of Orson Welles and War of the Worlds.

One of the questions that the journalist was why I made using this format. As I said, do not choose the format never before the concept, first I think what I do and then what is the best way to do so. In our time someone who wants to become a "self" is constructed blog as a form of public identity, so I chose this format for the character of Katy Salinas, with the added value that enables the interactivity of the public. Internet for me is one more tool to use if they consider essential for the work, it does not imply that fits all cases, in other actions I have used other channels.

What I always think is important is to investigate new possibilities in the media and uses existing or find new ways of expression that belong to the time when live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment